Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Items Found

Now that the weather is warming up, the yards sales are posted, the flea market is busy, I'm in heaven! Just thought I would post a few of the great items I found this weekend. I really love this nursery scale, how wonderful would it look in a vintage babies room, or grandbabies! It's in great condition.

american family nursery scale This is a vintage water dispenser, it would look wonderful just sitting on the kitchen counter, top of the refridgerator, or the old flour cabinet.

vintage water dispenser A rare glass funnel, made by the Whitall Tatum Co., it's in excellent condition.

w t co glass funnel
And two wonderful old baking tins, and a tin funnel or sieve.


I will be listing these items soon in my etsy shop.



2 comments:

  1. That vintage water dispenser is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glass funnel - never seen one of those before

    ReplyDelete