Thursday, January 27, 2011

Selling My Crown Devon Stockholm Dishes



I found these beautiful dishes in a local antique shop.  I went back several times looking and longing.  So, I eventually went back and purchased them, (I have previously written about them).  But, I have decided, after much deliberation to put them up for sale.  I think I love them so much, I am afraid to use them.  What if someone broke one?  And company usually likes to help clean up after eating, I wouldn't want to get in a fight with someone for breaking my dishes.  So, I have decided to part with them and add to my Fiestaware collection. I love my Fiestaware, mixing the colors, so many choices.  I am listing the Stockholm in my Web Store this week, if you are interested take a peek.
Available here

No comments:

Post a Comment