Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Unusual Teapot -No Opening

I love buying unusual things, but I didn't realize this was one until after I got it home.  I think it's a sweet little pot, has some age and wear to it, but a nice design, came with three small cups. But it has no lid, or opening, other than the spout. I didn't even notice this when I bought it.  I was cleaning it up a bit, and taking the cork out of the spout, then I thought -where is the lid?
 Actually I don't even know if it is a teapot.  I have looked and looked online, but it's hard to research -teapot with no lid.  You get teapots that have lost their lids.  I even tried teapot, no access, didn't help.  I have sent a couple of emails out so I'll see if I can get some help there.  If anyone has any information or ideas, I would certainly appreciate them.



No comments:

Post a Comment