Sunday, October 3, 2010

Family Reunion Number 1



We had a reunion this weekend for my father's side of the family.  This was the first of I hope to be many.  On my mom's side we have had one most every year for the last 10 years. It's usually a good turn out.  There were six children in my mom's family.  Not quite as big of a turnout as we had Saturday, there were 11 children in my father's family, there is now only one.  My Aunt Beulah is the last of those children.  She and her husband came as well as all of my cousins except one.  So with all of the  spouses and children, we totaled around 45.  I think that is a pretty good group for the first one. There was plenty of good food, and many, "it's been awhile".  I love getting together with family, it really means a lot to me and I am thankful we finally did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment