Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Listing Items On The Website

Well, I have started listing items for sale on my new site.  A bit different, but I think I have it figured out.  For the photos, they cannot be saved with the same name ending, even if the rest of it is different.  You can't save it as "thumbnail" for each different item. All of your extra photos will revert to the current one you just listed, that was a bit hectic, trying to figure out what I had done, then going back and correcting, and remembering, don't list them the same!  But otherwise I like how it is shaping up.  I'm happy with the Shoppe Pro hosting, and I purchased my template from http://www.hipchickwebdesign.com/  she has been very helpful as well.  I found a great site with counters -Stat Counter  http://www.statcounter.com/ , they have invisible counters and it gives you more information as well. I just thought it would be nice to know, is anyone visiting.  I bought a book on SEO, search engine optimization.  It states that it can take one to three months for the search engines to find you, if they find you.  So I'm doing my best with keywords and such.  That's why I thought the counter would be nice, to see if I am ever found!  Back to work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment