Monday, May 24, 2010

When The Children Are Gone -Leaving The Nest

I am wondering what life will be like with no children at home.  My oldest is now 27 -he went into the military at 19, drove to Alaska when he was 20. I was not ready for that.  I figured I would have to kick him out  -I was going to give him until he was 25.  My youngest will be 20 in July, he tells me he is not going anywhere, he likes this house and he will just stay here until we keel over and he will take over the house.  I don't know about that, I have plans for his room.  He has the only other TV outlet for satellite so I intend to make his room, my TV room.  If I plan it right, he should move out about the time my hub retires, then I will need my own TV, I can tell. But, I think I have a few years to mull over it.





Fair Is Fair -(they grow up fast!)

2 comments:

  1. They grow up fast, get married, have children and then you can redeem yourself doing all the things you would have liked to have done with your own children with your Grandchildren. That is where I am in life. It's wonderful!

    Rosemary, Garden Gate Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete