Monday, May 17, 2010

Gosling Update -They're Growing Fast!

I took some new pictures of the babies Sunday afternoon.  They have really grown since the first pictures.  I've been meaning to get out to take some more pictures, but I've had so much to catch up on.  I got sick the night of Mother's Day, held it together long enough Monday to take  my mother-in-law to her eye appointment (an hour and a half drive each way).  When I got home Monday afternoon, I felt like I had been run over by a truck, and had an upset stomach.  I never got sick again, I would just feel nauseous every time I stood up, absolutely no energy, and aching all over.  I still think it was the fried chicken from KFC. This lasted until Thursday, I started feeling better, and have slowly recovered.  So now I am working to catch up on all the things I was behind in already. Oh well, I guess it's better than having nothing to do...........











No comments:

Post a Comment