Monday, April 12, 2010

Vintage Wolverine Dollhouse

I have been having so much fun! I don't think I ever had a dollhouse growing up. We had barbies and clothes, I don't remember any dollhouses. I found this one this weekend at a great yard sale. It even came with some furniture. I have been arranging furniture all weekend. It's not in perfect condition, but I'm sure it has a few years on it. I intend to list it in my etsy shop, but I thought I had better be sure I can find a box for shipping first. I've been cleaning windows (frames), mopping floors, washing furniture, just having a big time.




I love the color of the roof, and shutters.


I believe it might be a Colonial Mansion, I do know it's made by Wolverine.

It even has a garage with a door that works.
There are some slight bends to the metal, they might be adjustable.



A nice bedroom, and nursery.




A sewing room with sofa, and juke box!




The kitchen needs a few things.


And a nice living room, dining area, just waiting for someone to come and play.






2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous dollhouse! That is a great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh. My grandmother had this exact dollhouse when I was growing up. I imagine this is what it would have looked like had I not been the ninth grandchild to play with it.

    ReplyDelete