Saturday, April 24, 2010

Not Much Going On

A very slow day in the land of flea markets and yard sales.  I expect the weather had a lot to do with it, cloudy with a chance of (meatballs). We usually have many antique sellers at the flea market, the lot was about half full today.  I almost stayed home, but I was afraid I might miss something! I also went to six yard sales -I only bought two books. The best part of my morning was stopping for a cup of coffee and blueberry muffins at my mom's.  She decided not to go picking with me, so I stopped by to visit for a few.  I did hear Kim Komando promoting etsy on her radio show this morning - that was great!




That's what babies do at grandma's house.

2 comments:

  1. Cute photo!

    I just wanted to say hi and thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really made my day! Love it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete